There are a lot of people in this life that you will think are your best friends. It's only when you find your true best friend that you realize how wrong you were. Your best friend will know every little thing about you, all your secrets, all your fears, all your flaws, all your insecurities, and still love you anyways. They see your hopes, your dreams, your strengths, and help you to remember who you are when life wants to knock you down, kick you in the face, and try to keep you from living your life. When you find your true best friend, you will realize that you never knew what friendship was until that person came along.
I finally found my best friend. Tyler means everything to me. There's nothing we wouldn't do for each other. And even though I might not be his girlfriend, I know that one day I'll get the chance to show him that everything I've done for him is nothing compared to what I'm willing to do for him. Because I believe, I truly, truly believe, that when you find your best friend, you also find your soulmate.
No comments:
Post a Comment