So many thoughts I want to get out, but can't seem to find the words.
So I'll write out the many things that are going through my head.
In case you haven't noticed, a lot has changed about me.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a very different person.
In case you haven't noticed, I've taken charge of my life.
In case you haven't noticed, I don't allow people to walk all over me.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm stronger now.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm confidant.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm radiating confidence.
In case you haven't noticed, I. Am. Beautiful.
In case you haven't noticed, you did not break me.
In case you haven't noticed, you did not win.
In case you haven't noticed, I survived the wounds you left on my heart.
In case you haven't noticed, my wounds have healed perfectly.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm happy.
In case you haven't noticed, I. Am. Back.
No comments:
Post a Comment