When the urge hits me, I have to write. This is one of the best ways for me to express myself. Even if no one reads this, I write mainly for myself and my own peace of mind. To write is to get all the crazy out of my mind.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Punches?
I'm slowly but surely learning to roll with the punches that life has been dealing me. In between the punches, I'm enjoying life to the best of my ability by not taking the small things for granted. And while I may end up beat up and worn out by the end of this, at least I can say I never ducked a punch; I took it and dealt with it. So love life, revel in the small things, and don't let a bad hand get ya down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment